All this fresh fruit means... fresh fruit milkshake time!
Hand picked from Fall View Orchard & Chris Anderson Farm in Manson, WA Sweet, delicious, plump and perfect for all your baking, smoothies or just fresh from the cup!
Hand picked Apricots are here! Fresh from our farm here @ Lone Pine Orchard. By the pound or by the box. Tart & sweet with the perfect Apricot flavor. Jam time!
'Flaming Fury' & 'Early Red Haven' peaches have been picked! WOW summer has arrived! Harvested in Wenatchee ( Flaming Fury) & right here @ our farm, Lone Pine Orchard. The sweet juicy peaches are piled high, by the pound, box or #2 second's peaches for jam, sauce, dried or pies!
Even the plums have decided it's time to be harvest! Perfectly picked in Rock Island. 3 varieties now available. Yummy! More & more varieties to come!
Ripe Red Raspberries by the pint are in. Grab a snack, make some jam, or a delicious pie! Picked at there peak in Quincy, WA.
Hand picked fresh from Chelan, Lapin & Rainier Cherries are now available inside the fruit stand! Earliest harvest ever for Lone Pine! So get them while they last!
The July 9th Market is coming up soon! If you'd like to be a vendor email email@example.com or call (509)682-1514. Join us every Second Saturday June through October here @ Lone Pine Fruit & Espresso for the Funk & Junk Market. 10:00am to 6:00pm Free Admission, Beer Garden, Live Music and vendors with all kinds of treasures. Antiques, Vintage, Rustic, New & Old!
Notice to Customers:
We no longer take pie orders just from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please give us a call anytime to check the pie case & we'll gladly let you know what fresh baked pies we have.
On the sunny banks of the Columbia River
in the heart of apple country, 4 miles south of the historic Beebe Bridge on Highway 97, sits a year-round cozy café/ fruit stand/ gift shop. Housed inside a 100+ year-old apple packing shed, you will see a charming blend of old meets new.
From the original hardwood floors and retro chrome tables to our large selection of local wines and free WI-FI, an experience awaits you. Step inside Lone Pine Fruit and Espresso, and enjoy!
Alongside our family friendly environment, top-notch service, and country style backdrop we offer....
- An eclectic array of gifts including handmade soaps, soothing lotions, jams & jellies, cookbooks, candles, cards for every occasion, local crafts, and more. Featuring many local artists from all around Washington State.
- A café-style deli with "made just the way you like" sandwiches, hearty soups, old fashioned milkshakes and homemade quiche. Finish your meal with a sweet tooth? We have a just what you need, cookies & brownies, cinnamon rolls & scones, sweet breads & turnovers.
- Our café also features our very own famous homemade pies with hard ice cream and fresh baked treats. Proudly serving Blue Star Coffee Roasters' full line of espresso options that our baristas will blend, shake, swirl, brew, stir, steam, and espress into your favorite beverage.
- From pumpkins to peaches and apples to asparagus, our fully enclosed fruit stand displays seasonal fruits and veggies right from our orchard and local farms.
Stop by, sit a spell, warm up with a cup of Joe, play a game, shop, just be you!
7:00 am to 6:00 pm Fall/Winter
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Spring/Summer (current hours)
Open Year Round, 7 days a week
Halloween Day, Oct. 31st (Monday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24th (Thursday) ALL DAY
Christmas Day, Dec. 25th (Sunday) ALL DAY
New Years Day, Jan. 1st (Sunday) ALL DAY
* Health Department requires us to close during power outages. No power means no water. In the event that power goes out, we must close our doors immediatly until power is restored.