Thoughts & Prayers with all of those affected by the fires in Washington. Sending much Local Love to everyone!
In the stand: NEW CROP
Bartlett Pears .99 lb / $15 a box
Early Fuji Apples .99 lb / $15 a box
Freestone Peaches: Elberta
$1.29 lb / $15 a box
Pluots .99 lb
Asian Pears $1.89 lb
Quincy Sweet Corn (bi-color)
3 for $1.00
More to come..... Harvest is just beginning!
Next up: Plums, Prunes, & more apples & pears!
On the sunny banks of the Columbia River
in the heart of apple country, 4 miles south of the historic Beebe Bridge on Highway 97, sits a year-round cozy café/ fruit stand/ gift shop. Housed inside a 100+ year-old apple packing shed, you will see a charming blend of old meets new.
From the original hardwood floors and retro chrome tables to our large selection of local wines and free WI-FI, an experience awaits you. Step inside Lone Pine Fruit and Espresso, and enjoy!
Alongside our family friendly environment, top-notch service, and country style backdrop we offer....
- An eclectic array of gifts including handmade soaps, soothing lotions, jams & jellies, cookbooks, candles, cards for every occasion, local crafts, and more. Featuring many local artists from all around Washington State.
- A café-style deli with "made just the way you like" sandwiches, hearty soups, old fashioned milkshakes and homemade quiche. Finish your meal with a sweet tooth? We have a just what you need, cookies & brownies, cinnamon rolls & scones, sweet breads & turnovers.
- Our café also features our very own famous homemade pies with hard ice cream and fresh baked treats. Proudly serving Blue Star Coffee Roasters' full line of espresso options that our baristas will blend, shake, swirl, brew, stir, steam, and espress into your favorite beverage.
- From pumpkins to peaches and apples to asparagus, our fully enclosed fruit stand displays seasonal fruits and veggies right from our orchard and local farms.
Stop by, sit a spell, warm up with a cup of Joe, play a game, shop, just be you!
7:00 am to 6:00 pm Fall/Winter
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Spring/Summer (current hours)
Open Year Round, 7 days a week
* Early Closer - August 28th @ 4:00pm - Employee Appreciation Day!
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26th
Christmas Day, Dec. 25th
New Years Day, Jan. 1st
“The purpose of the Harvest Fest is to provide a local, family-fun, annual event that brings together our community and truly celebrates our valley’s incredible harvest season and unique community culture. Harvest Fest will not only promote the historic core of Chelan but also honor our connection to the past, creating excitement downtown and bringing together our local family. This two-day event will start with a harvest dinner and live music on Friday night, September 25th (dinner served from 5:30-8:00PM; live music from 6:00-8:00PM). Saturday, September 26th from 10:00AM-6:00PM will have a small-town carnival, dunk tank, food vendors, local growers selling their crop, live music, apple barrel bin train rides, an apple bin race, harvest-themed competitions, apple education booths, and more! Historic Downtown Chelan’s new Harvest Fest will be two days of fun, family entertainment that truly celebrates our valley’s incredible harvest season.”
Sept 25th & 26th
in downtown Chelan & Riverwalk Park
See you there!