'Christmas on the Columbia'
Holiday Open House Celebration
Saturday Dec. 10th
10:00am to 11:00am Live Remote Broadcast with KOZI Radio
11:00am to 4:00pm free Photos taken with Santa
*pictures taken by Lone Pine will be available for pick up Dec. 12th, you are welcome to bring your camera also!
11:00 to 5:00pm Wine Tasting, Hard Cider Sampling
11:00 to 3:00pm Sing a-Long Karaoke Christmas with Jillian
Find sales all throughout the store! Sample local products, snacks, cookies, coffee & hot cider...
Giveaways with KOZI Radio between 10:00am - 11:00am
*you don't need to be present to win.
Just some of the sales....
20% OFF Wines, All Apple Boxes only $5 each, Free Glass Lone Pine Growler with any fill at the Growler Station, 10% OFF the jarred goods & mixes on the Porch! Plus many, many more!
2016 crop Apples
New Crop! Pink Lady, Braeburn, Fuji, Gala, Golden Delicious, HoneyCrisp, Granny Smith, Cameo, Red Delicious, Ida Red. Hand picked apples are just the perfect size. Ready for lunch boxes or afternoon snacks! Sweet, Crisp, Delicious! Grown right here at Lone Pine Orchard.
Straw Bales FOR SALE
.... the aMAZEing Straw Maze is done for the season. Come on down & get your straw today! only $4.00 a bale. Perfect for winterizing your garden, or insulating?
Christmas Trees FOR SALE
Christmas Trees are now available for sale at our greenhouse. Please visit Cassandra and her family and find your perfect tree! Open from noon into the evening for your convenience.
On the sunny banks of the Columbia River
in the heart of apple country, 4 miles south of the historic Beebe Bridge on Highway 97, sits a year-round cozy café/ fruit stand/ gift shop. Housed inside a 100+ year-old apple packing shed, you will see a charming blend of old meets new.
From the original hardwood floors and retro chrome tables to our large selection of local wines and free WI-FI, an experience awaits you. Step inside Lone Pine Fruit and Espresso, and enjoy!
Alongside our family friendly environment, top-notch service, and country style backdrop we offer....
- An eclectic array of gifts including handmade soaps, soothing lotions, jams & jellies, cookbooks, candles, cards for every occasion, local crafts, and more. Featuring many local artists from all around Washington State.
- A café-style deli with "made just the way you like" sandwiches, hearty soups, old fashioned milkshakes and homemade quiche. Finish your meal with a sweet tooth? We have a just what you need, cookies & brownies, cinnamon rolls & scones, sweet breads & turnovers.
- Our café also features our very own famous homemade pies with hard ice cream and fresh baked treats. Proudly serving Blue Star Coffee Roasters' full line of espresso options that our baristas will blend, shake, swirl, brew, stir, steam, and espress into your favorite beverage.
- From pumpkins to peaches and apples to asparagus, our fully enclosed fruit stand displays seasonal fruits and veggies right from our orchard and local farms.
Stop by, sit a spell, warm up with a cup of Joe, play a game, shop, just be you!
7:00 am to 6:00 pm Fall/Winter (current hours)
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Spring/Summer
Open Year Round, 7 days a week
NCW Fair August 26th (Friday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm *employee appreciation day
Halloween Day, Oct. 31st (Monday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24th (Thursday) ALL DAY
Christmas Day, Dec. 25th (Sunday) ALL DAY
New Years Day, Jan. 1st (Sunday) ALL DAY
* Health Department requires us to close during power outages. No power means no water. In the event that power goes out, we must close our doors immediately until power is restored.