for Valentine's Day Feb. 14th
All Wines are 25% off
find a special something for your special someone....
Time to VOTE, it's time for Wenatchee World's Best!
Join us in voting for all our favorite businesses in the Wenatchee Valley!
Support small, local businesses! Recognize them, appreciate them, show your love with your votes! Take a few moments to click the link above and complete the ballot for the 'World's Best'
On the sunny banks of the Columbia River
in the heart of apple country, 4 miles south of the historic Beebe Bridge on Highway 97, sits a year-round cozy café/ fruit stand/ gift shop. Housed inside a 100+ year-old apple packing shed, you will see a charming blend of old meets new.
From the original hardwood floors and retro chrome tables to our large selection of local wines and free WI-FI, an experience awaits you. Step inside Lone Pine Fruit and Espresso, and enjoy!
Alongside our family friendly environment, top-notch service, and country style backdrop we offer....
- An eclectic array of gifts including handmade soaps, soothing lotions, jams & jellies, cookbooks, candles, cards for every occasion, local crafts, and more. Featuring many local artists from all around Washington State.
- A café-style deli with "made just the way you like" sandwiches, hearty soups, old fashioned milkshakes and homemade quiche. Finish your meal with a sweet tooth? We have a just what you need, cookies & brownies, cinnamon rolls & scones, sweet breads & turnovers.
- Our café also features our very own famous homemade pies with hard ice cream and fresh baked treats. Proudly serving Blue Star Coffee Roasters' full line of espresso options that our baristas will blend, shake, swirl, brew, stir, steam, and espress into your favorite beverage.
- From pumpkins to peaches and apples to asparagus, our fully enclosed fruit stand displays seasonal fruits and veggies right from our orchard and local farms.
Stop by, sit a spell, warm up with a cup of Joe, play a game, shop, just be you!
7:00 am to 6:00 pm Fall/Winter (current hours)
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Spring/Summer
Open Year Round, 7 days a week
CLOSED HOLIDAYS*: 2017
Halloween Day, Oct. 31st (Tuesday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23rd (Thursday) ALL DAY
Christmas Day, Dec. 25th (Monday) ALL DAY
New Years Day, Jan. 1st (Monday) ALL DAY
* Health Department requires us to close during power outages. No power means no water. In the event that power goes out, we must close our doors immediately until power is restored.