Stop by and see us Friday Jan. 13th at
@ WinterFest in Chelan
(located in the Eagles from 6-8pm)
Lone Pine will be serving up Corn Chowder, made from Quincy Sweet Corn!
See you there!
Be wearing your WinterFest Button & received a Free Blue Star Coffee Roasters Espresso Drink (any size, any kind) & bring your Passport to find Tsilly too!
Fresh baked 9inch deep dish pies made to order. Let us do the baking for you!
Whole Fruit Pie: $18.00 / Whole Pumpkin Pie: $9.00
- Apple Pie / Dutch Apple (crumble topping)
- Cherry Almond / Sour Cherry (full top crust)
- Berry Pie -
- Mixed Berry, Blueberry, Marionberry, Raspberry (full top crust or crumble topping)
- Strawberry Rhubarb (full top crust or crumble) *subject to availability of strawberries.
- Pecan / Walnut / Mixed Nut Pie
- or go crazy? Apple Cranberry Walnut? Apple Raspberry Crumble? Blueberry & Cherry? It's up to you and your family favorites...
*Must have a 24hr. notice for all pie orders. You may call Lone Pine 509-682-1514 to check availability on pie case stock & we will hold pies till pick-up same day. Varieties subject to change daily.
2016 crop Apples
New Crop! Pink Lady, Braeburn, Fuji, Gala, Golden Delicious, HoneyCrisp, Granny Smith, Cameo. Hand picked apples are just the perfect size. Ready for lunch boxes or afternoon snacks! Sweet, Crisp, Delicious! Grown right here at Lone Pine Orchard.
On the sunny banks of the Columbia River
in the heart of apple country, 4 miles south of the historic Beebe Bridge on Highway 97, sits a year-round cozy café/ fruit stand/ gift shop. Housed inside a 100+ year-old apple packing shed, you will see a charming blend of old meets new.
From the original hardwood floors and retro chrome tables to our large selection of local wines and free WI-FI, an experience awaits you. Step inside Lone Pine Fruit and Espresso, and enjoy!
Alongside our family friendly environment, top-notch service, and country style backdrop we offer....
- An eclectic array of gifts including handmade soaps, soothing lotions, jams & jellies, cookbooks, candles, cards for every occasion, local crafts, and more. Featuring many local artists from all around Washington State.
- A café-style deli with "made just the way you like" sandwiches, hearty soups, old fashioned milkshakes and homemade quiche. Finish your meal with a sweet tooth? We have a just what you need, cookies & brownies, cinnamon rolls & scones, sweet breads & turnovers.
- Our café also features our very own famous homemade pies with hard ice cream and fresh baked treats. Proudly serving Blue Star Coffee Roasters' full line of espresso options that our baristas will blend, shake, swirl, brew, stir, steam, and espress into your favorite beverage.
- From pumpkins to peaches and apples to asparagus, our fully enclosed fruit stand displays seasonal fruits and veggies right from our orchard and local farms.
Stop by, sit a spell, warm up with a cup of Joe, play a game, shop, just be you!
7:00 am to 6:00 pm Fall/Winter (current hours)
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Spring/Summer
Open Year Round, 7 days a week
CLOSED HOLIDAYS*: 2017
Halloween Day, Oct. 31st (Tuesday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23rd (Thursday) ALL DAY
Christmas Day, Dec. 25th (Monday) ALL DAY
New Years Day, Jan. 1st (Monday) ALL DAY
* Health Department requires us to close during power outages. No power means no water. In the event that power goes out, we must close our doors immediately until power is restored.