All this fresh fruit means... fresh fruit milkshake time!
Get yours today, before they are all gone! Fresh fruit varieties might vary from day to day as the seasons begin to end.
NEW CROP IN STAND NOW:
Gala, HoneyCrisp & McIntosh
New Crop! Hand picked apples are just the perfect snack size. Ready for lunch boxes or afternoon snacks! Sweet, Crisp, Delicious! Grown right here at Lone Pine Orchard.
Seedless Watermelon hand picked in Othello, WA. Wonderful flavor, juicy & ripe!
Kallstrom Farms bi-color super sweet NON-GMO grown in Quincy, WA. Fresh picked and delivered fresh twice a week! Must have for your BBQ's!
Hand picked from Fall View Orchard are BACK! Sweet, delicious, plump and perfect for all your baking, smoothies or just fresh from the cup!
Pears & Asian Pears
It seems so early, they are here! Green Bartlett Pears hand picked in East Wenatchee. Now it's really time to start getting those canning jars ready!
Peaches (almost gone)
Hand picked peaches are rolling in from right here @ our farm, Lone Pine Orchard. The sweet juicy peaches are piled high, by the pound, box or #2 second's peaches for jam, sauce, dried or pies!
Plums & Pluots
Even the plums have decided it's time to be harvest! Perfectly picked in East Wenatchee & here at Lone Pine. 3 varieties now available. Yummy! More & more varieties to come...
NOTICE to Customers & Vendors:
We have unfortunately had to CANCEL the Sept. 10th market event. Due to lack of staff after Labor Day & over commitments we are unable to host this September Market. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. It's a bummer for us too!
To say sorry, Lone Pine Fruit & Espresso will have super sales all throughout the store. 20% off Wine & Cider, Fruit Price Sales, Discounted Boxed Fruit & more! You still won't want to miss stopping by Lone Pine the whole weekend of September 9-11th!
We are gearing up to make the last Funk & Junk Market on October 8th the best one of the season! A pumpkin Carver, Wineries, Cideries & more! If you'd like to be a vendor, please give us a call!
If you'd like to be a vendor email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509)682-1514. Join us every Second Saturday June through October here @ Lone Pine Fruit & Espresso for the Funk & Junk Market. 10:00am to 6:00pm Free Admission, Beer Garden, Live Music and vendors with all kinds of treasures. Antiques, Vintage, Rustic, New & Old!
Notice to Customers:
We no longer take pie orders just from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please give us a call anytime to check the pie case & we'll gladly let you know what fresh baked pies we have.
On the sunny banks of the Columbia River
in the heart of apple country, 4 miles south of the historic Beebe Bridge on Highway 97, sits a year-round cozy café/ fruit stand/ gift shop. Housed inside a 100+ year-old apple packing shed, you will see a charming blend of old meets new.
From the original hardwood floors and retro chrome tables to our large selection of local wines and free WI-FI, an experience awaits you. Step inside Lone Pine Fruit and Espresso, and enjoy!
Alongside our family friendly environment, top-notch service, and country style backdrop we offer....
- An eclectic array of gifts including handmade soaps, soothing lotions, jams & jellies, cookbooks, candles, cards for every occasion, local crafts, and more. Featuring many local artists from all around Washington State.
- A café-style deli with "made just the way you like" sandwiches, hearty soups, old fashioned milkshakes and homemade quiche. Finish your meal with a sweet tooth? We have a just what you need, cookies & brownies, cinnamon rolls & scones, sweet breads & turnovers.
- Our café also features our very own famous homemade pies with hard ice cream and fresh baked treats. Proudly serving Blue Star Coffee Roasters' full line of espresso options that our baristas will blend, shake, swirl, brew, stir, steam, and espress into your favorite beverage.
- From pumpkins to peaches and apples to asparagus, our fully enclosed fruit stand displays seasonal fruits and veggies right from our orchard and local farms.
Stop by, sit a spell, warm up with a cup of Joe, play a game, shop, just be you!
7:00 am to 6:00 pm Fall/Winter
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Spring/Summer (current hours)
Open Year Round, 7 days a week
NCW Fair August 26th (Friday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm *employee appreciation day
Halloween Day, Oct. 31st (Monday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24th (Thursday) ALL DAY
Christmas Day, Dec. 25th (Sunday) ALL DAY
New Years Day, Jan. 1st (Sunday) ALL DAY
* Health Department requires us to close during power outages. No power means no water. In the event that power goes out, we must close our doors immediately until power is restored.