OPEN: 8am – 4pm
MONDAY – SATURDAY, CLOSED SUNDAY
*check back for updates often. Call (509)682-1514 and leave a message with any questions -or- email email@example.com with questions or concerns. We are all in this together.
Special THANK YOU to:
- KOZI Radio, Juli Straub & staff for the amazing advertising!
- Blue Star Coffee Roasters, best ever espresso!
- J&G Distributing, you have to love the folks that bring you ice cream!
- Stormy Mt. Soaps, 20yrs of selling their amazing soap!
- Mima’s Salsa, delicious salsa – hard working woman, excellent combo!
- Sunny Pine Farms, goat cheese taken to a whole new level!
- Old Schoolhouse Brewery, great beer & excellent service!
- Lost River Winery, Liam- you ROCK!
All my local wine & cider folks.. Steelhead Cider, Manchester Rd., Union Hill, ChelanCraft, Archibald James, OleSwede, Methow Valley Ciderhouse, Independent, Sixknot, Cairdeas, Rocky Pond, Ribbon Cliff, Lupine, Fielding Hills, Tecolote, Rio Vista… so many amazing local producers of the finest award winning products we are so proud to carry.
There are so many local talented artists in this valley. Support them! Shop local, buy farm direct, farmer’s markets, & craft fairs.
& thank you! to all of you for your business and support since 2000! We love you!
* Health Department requires us to close during power outages.
No power means no water. In the event that power goes out, we must close our doors immediately until power is restored.