- Lucid Glassworks made in Winthrop, WA by another fantastic local talent, Samantha Carlin. These gorgeous vases & drinking glasses are fantastic. Each hand blown glass is a work of art. Buy one or a set ! Start your collection today.
- Garden Starts are in .... Amazing, hearty vegetable plants are ready for planting. We think we may finally be safe from the frost... Heirloom Tomatoes, Hot peppers & Sweet peppers, Cucumbers.. & more to arrive. Grown in Tonasket, WA, they're just what your garden needs!
- Asparagus has arrived !Fresh Washington grown Asparagus. $1.99 a pound, Bulk Quantites Available. Call 509-682-1514 for availibilty. We are excited to bring a bite of fresh spring Asparagus to you a week earlier than last season!
- Mom & Pop Shop 'Business of the Year' Thank you all for voting. It is such an honor to be chosen. We couldn't do this without all of you, our fantastic customers. And a huge thank you to KOZI Radio for bringing this important issue a voice & recognition it deserves. Please continue to support your local businesses!
- 1st Place America's Best Espresso ! and the winner is....Blue Star Coffee Roasters, of course! We are so proud to serve this years 2012 Seattle Coffee Fest winner. Much love to Meg & Dan Donohue for all you do.
- Apples ! 2012 apples. Golden Delicious, Jonagold, Gala, Granny Smith, Braeburn, Fuji Apples .79¢ a pound - boxes available. Crisp, crunchy, sweet & delicious! #2 Cull apples too, perfect for horses, deer & rabbits. Or apple sauce & juice !
- Spring Store Hours ! Now Open at 7:00 am till 6:00 pm everyday 7 days a week. Get your day started or your drive home with a delicious cup of Blue Star coffee.
- El Corazon Volando ! Get it before it's gone. Last few bags are flying off the shelf. Blue Star Coffee Roaster Roasters Choice. Full, smooth & richly aromatic. Lightly malted chocolate flavor with a touch of brightness. Guaranteed to lighten your heart & brighten your day. Organic & farm direct, from the mountains of Nayarit, Mexico!
- Local Honey ! Sweet local honey. alfalfa, buckwheat, wildflower, star thistle & more. Samples available. Perfect for everything from baking to allergies! & now our very own Honey! From hives in our orchard. Raw, Local, Delicious!
- Huckleberry Products ! Jams, Jelly, Honey, Syrup & even Sugar Free. A perfect hostess gift, or a delicious sweet addition to your breakfast.
- Hard Cider ! Check out our ever expanding selection. I just can't seem to stop stocking the shelf with all kinds of hard ciders... apple, pear, with blueberry or even currant! Fan favorite is definantly the Angry Orchard 'Apple Ginger' 6 pack. A must try for cider lovers or to try cider for the first time.
- We're in Rachael Ray ! Try our pie by the slice only $3.75 , assorted varieties daily!