NEW CROP IN STAND NOW:
New Crop! Fuji, Gala, Golden Delicious, Organic HoneyCrisp, Granny Smith, Cameo, Ambrosia, Red Delicious, Ida Red. Hand picked apples are just the perfect size. Ready for lunch boxes or afternoon snacks! Sweet, Crisp, Delicious! Grown right here at Lone Pine Orchard. Organic HoneyCrisp from Tonasket.
Kallstrom Farms bi-color super sweet NON-GMO grown in Quincy, WA. Fresh picked and delivered fresh twice a week! Must have for your BBQ's!
Pears & Asian Pears
Red & Green Bartlett, Concord, Starkrimson & Bosc Pears hand picked in Cashmere, Chelan & East Wenatchee. Now it's really time to start getting those canning jars ready!
Only .29⊄ a pound! Pick your perfect Pumpkin! A must have for all your holiday decor.
On the sunny banks of the Columbia River
in the heart of apple country, 4 miles south of the historic Beebe Bridge on Highway 97, sits a year-round cozy café/ fruit stand/ gift shop. Housed inside a 100+ year-old apple packing shed, you will see a charming blend of old meets new.
From the original hardwood floors and retro chrome tables to our large selection of local wines and free WI-FI, an experience awaits you. Step inside Lone Pine Fruit and Espresso, and enjoy!
Alongside our family friendly environment, top-notch service, and country style backdrop we offer....
- An eclectic array of gifts including handmade soaps, soothing lotions, jams & jellies, cookbooks, candles, cards for every occasion, local crafts, and more. Featuring many local artists from all around Washington State.
- A café-style deli with "made just the way you like" sandwiches, hearty soups, old fashioned milkshakes and homemade quiche. Finish your meal with a sweet tooth? We have a just what you need, cookies & brownies, cinnamon rolls & scones, sweet breads & turnovers.
- Our café also features our very own famous homemade pies with hard ice cream and fresh baked treats. Proudly serving Blue Star Coffee Roasters' full line of espresso options that our baristas will blend, shake, swirl, brew, stir, steam, and espress into your favorite beverage.
- From pumpkins to peaches and apples to asparagus, our fully enclosed fruit stand displays seasonal fruits and veggies right from our orchard and local farms.
Stop by, sit a spell, warm up with a cup of Joe, play a game, shop, just be you!
7:00 am to 6:00 pm Fall/Winter (current hours)
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Spring/Summer
Open Year Round, 7 days a week
NCW Fair August 26th (Friday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm *employee appreciation day
Halloween Day, Oct. 31st (Monday) CLOSED @ 4:00pm
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24th (Thursday) ALL DAY
Christmas Day, Dec. 25th (Sunday) ALL DAY
New Years Day, Jan. 1st (Sunday) ALL DAY
* Health Department requires us to close during power outages. No power means no water. In the event that power goes out, we must close our doors immediately until power is restored.